Custom goalie equipment
: Centrifuge lab equipment
Custom Goalie Equipment
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- a specific practice of long standing
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- accepted or habitual practice
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- A thing that one does habitually
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- goalkeeper: the soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal
- goalkeeper: the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- Ball Boy is a comic strip in the UK comic The Beano and also the name of the main character. It first appeared in issue 1735, dated 18 October 1975.
Day 181/365 - Things I miss the most - Part 2
Today was back to the real world day. After getting home from vegas i had a terrible headache. i was able to get to sleep right away but woke up at 3am totally awake and feeling horrible. Usually when i have a headache sleep usually cures it. I tried to take a couple of aspirin but all it did was upset my stomach. I battled with the pain for alittle while til i threw up whatever i had in my stomach and took a very hot shower. Somehow i was able to finally get to sleep and i felt better in the morning. I really need some medical insurance so i can get checked out. I been feeling ill for the past week now where it feels like anything i eat can turn against me. Todays shot is a shot of my goal pads. I custom
designed these pads about 5 years ago when i worked for a company called hockey giant. Sadly i haven't been able to use the gear in months. Most of the ice rinks around here have done away with there pick up hockey and the only way i will be able to play again is if i join a league but it would cost way to much money. I really miss being on the ice. Hopefully i will be able to make it back soon. I just hope i will be able to sleep tonight. At 11:38 it's 89 degrees outside. It was well over 100 during the day i really hate hot weather. ugh im not looking forward to summer.
Day 40/365 - Go CP's
This shot was extremely hard. I wish i could of took this picture on the ice but i had to do the next best thing.. my room. It was super hard trying to set the camera up set the remote trigger and get in position. I set the timer for 20 second the maximum it would go but it still barely gave me enough time to throw the remote down get my glove on and pose. I also ran out of room so i couldn't get a complete full body shot like i wanted to but this works as well. Shot with the nikon 50mm 1.8 it's kinda longer then i would like im guessing i need a 35mm or a full frame camera. so i guess everyone mail me donations for a d700 ;) I used a diy home studio layout. Long black curtain hung by a curtain rod in front of my door.
Strobist: sb-800 on the right though a shoot though umbrella. Triggered with nikon CLS via commander mode on the d70 using ttl. I was going for a more harsh light from one side so i guess i would need to build a snoot.
Related topics: car wash equipment costs mining equipment market heavy equipment operator jobs in colorado mobile spray tanning equipment film to video equipment cheap catchers equipment machinery lifting equipment
- (月) 05:08:19|
- Category: None