Ultrasound equipment for sale
: Logging equipment
Ultrasound Equipment For Sale
- Sound or other vibrations having an ultrasonic frequency, particularly as used in medical imaging
- very high frequency sound; used in ultrasonography
- An ultrasound scan, esp. one of a pregnant woman to examine the fetus
- sonography: using the reflections of high-frequency sound waves to construct an image of a body organ (a sonogram); commonly used to observe fetal growth or study bodily organs
- Ultrasound is cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing. Although this limit varies from person to person, it is approximately 20 kilohertz (20,000 hertz) in healthy, young adults and thus, 20 kHz serves as a useful lower limit in describing ultrasound.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- Mental resources
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
Philips Electronics considers Hong Kong IPO
The multinational company is looking to China for a reorientation of Asia-Pacific operations.
Listing on the Hong Kong market would move the emphasis away from Amsterdam for the Dutch based group. But with the Chinese capital market opening up to foreign companies, Philips confirmed that they are “closely following the development in the region” and cited China as central to the company’s growth strategy.
The strategy last year saw Philips acquire China based ultrasound equipment
maker Shanghai Apex and NCW Holdings, a Hong Kong based light maker. Although hailing from the Netherlands, Philips’ global headquarters for its domestic appliance business have also been relocated to Shanghai.
Philips’ emerging markets sale
s grew 12% in 2010 compared to 1% in Europe and North America, according to its latest results announcement. Emerging market sale
s grew to 33% of total Philips sales in 2010, up from 30% a year earlier. It plans to raise that to 40% by 2015.
Week 12 Ultrasound
We were very excited to have this ultrasound
, technically our second, but the first where you could actually see recognizable features. We both had the same reaction when the image first appeared on the monitor: "holy crap, that's a head!" Mouse over different areas for some parts identification.
Related topics: 3d photography equipment garden rental equipment restaurant equipment for lease playground equipment for daycares lawn equipment trailer buy ninja equipment industry safety equipment association
- (月) 05:02:26|
- Category: None